Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Hey Everyone!

First off, I want to thank you SO so so much for stopping in. I am really hope I can keep up on writing on this blog and bringing ideas to you that maybe of interest. You may have already read some of my work on Facebook and I want to just say thank you! I know some people have been encouraged by what I have written, but I have to admit that whenever someone hands me a compliment like that [I think] I feel twice as encouraged as they feel from reading my work.

Another thing I want to mention is my reason behind this blog and writing. As pathetic as it sounds, it was just a few years ago I picked up my interest in writing. Anything from poetry to story telling, I have wanted to write Biblical based material for not just Christians, but those who are interested in or wanting to understand the Bible. So if you are not a Christian and you are checking this out, please come back. I'll be writing stuff that maybe of interest to you. Christians, I know you will be interested, so please come back! ;)

For this blog, I am probably going to write material that is similar to what I have posted on Facebook. Just like a songwriter writes lyrics that pertain to his life, so will I most likely write about my own. Let me just say, I'm not going to use this blog to vent, slander, or mourn over tough times in my life. In fact, that's another thing to mention. I do not have a set idea of how many times a week I will write here. I may do it daily for two weeks, then once a week or I may write twice a week for a month and not write for several months. It'll probably depend on what's on my mind, what inspires me, and what there is worth telling to you.

Lastly, I hope to hear back from you. If there's something you want to say helped you, I would like to hear that. If there's something that is wrong in what I wrote, I want to hear it. I'm an amateur not just in writing, but the Bible. I need help too (no matter how much you think I know the Bible), I really do need to learn more.

Thank you so much for sticking with me. It's going to be a blast writing for you!

Peace out,

Regan

No comments:

Post a Comment