Sunday, August 12, 2012

A NEW BLOGGING STYLE

Hi Everyone!

So I have been coming at a standstill to where I should take this blog. I've always said I have wanted to keep it entertaining enough so you will come back, so here's the thing.

I am changing the format. I am changing what I am writing about.

Yes, I originally intended for this blog to be a place where I could share what I was learning in my Bible reading, and I promise you I will keep doing that on this website. In fact it'll be easy for you to tell what is what by my arrangement of the page. I'll make it so that every post has a catergory it can fit under. Whether it be a new recipe I share or a story to tell, I want to be able to connect my life to your life. Making you think, laugh, or learn something, I hope this blog can be fun to check back on from time to time. I'll be keeping you updated on my life, as well as other various things that pop through my head (you'll notice the categories all set up so you can see what they might fit underneath).

My motivation in switching this blog's direction is by the new shift in my life, going from taking a break from college to going back to college in a very BIG way. Make that seven hours away from the town I grew up in. The friends I have made over the years. The bed I have slept in. And the cats I love.

This blog is going to keep you posted on my life, but is going to be one that I hope you can see yourself in it too.

Let me know what you think overtime. I always love hearing from every one of you.

Take care!

Regan

No comments:

Post a Comment